How to Write Objectives that Work
Writing objectives is generally not a very popular task among managers and team members alike.
The purpose of objectives is to ensure that everyone in your organization knows exactly what they need to achieve in order for you to achieve your goals. So it is vital to get your objectives right if you want to achieve your goals.
This booklet, which has sold over 250,000 copies, remains our most popular product. It has all the key information you need so you know how to write objectives and make them SMART objectives, SMART goals and SMART targets from scratch in just 55 tips.
How to Write Objectives That Work
Tips and techniques that will make it easy for you to write your objectives. Plenty of examples to use and learn from.Price: $7.29
“How to Write Objectives that Work” – Over 250,000 copies sold
Tips and techniques that will make it easy for you to write your objectives. Plenty of examples to use and learn from.
55 Practical Tips & Techniques by Nancy Slessenger
- Do you hate writing objectives?
- Do you find it really difficult?
- Do you have trouble writing objectives that can be measured?
Simple step by step guide to writing SMART objectives and goals
If you have trouble in these areas, this booklet is for you. In this simple, step by step guide you will discover:
- How to make your objectives SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-bounded)
- Easy ways to write your objectives from scratch
- Which words to avoid and what to use instead
- The three ways to put time into your objectives
- How to write objectives for really difficult areas like Personal Development and Health and Safety
- How to resolve common mistakes
- What to do during the year to make it easier when it comes to your performance review
Real examples objectives you can use
The booklet is full of real examples that you can copy and modify to suit your situation.
Immediate results you can expect when you use How to Write Objectives that Work
- You will be clear what it is you need to achieve
- You will know how to measure it
- You will be able to identify what you need to
- You will be much more motivated
In just 52 tips it covers all you need to know to be able to write your SMART objectives and goals.
Look Inside – click thumbnails for a preview.