Quick Guide to Dealing With Difficult People
Practical tips and techniques to help you deal with difficult behaviours from colleagues, customers and anyone else you know.
101 Tips & Techniques by Nancy Slessenger
Dealing with difficult behaviours from colleagues and customers can make your life hell
- Do you have to deal with negative people who sap all your energy?
- Do you work with annoying nit-pickers?
- Do you have customers who try to bully you or throw temper tantrums?
- Do you work with people who just can’t make up their minds and then change them anyway?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, this booklet is for you.
The Quick Guide to Dealing With Difficult People
Practical tips and techniques to help you deal with difficult behaviours from colleagues, customers and anyone else you know.Price: $8.76
In this straightforward easy-to-follow booklet you will discover:
- What to look out for
- Tools that work for dealing with bullying
- Surprising ways to deal with negative people
- Simple steps to get indecisive people to make decisions and stick to them
- Easy ways to deal with nit-pickers
- Straightforward techniques for insensitive, thick-skinned behaviour
- What to stop doing yourself that might be making it worse
This booklet helps you in dealing with difficult employees, dealing with difficult people at work or at home, dealing with bullying in the workplace and at home and gives you tools for six difficult behaviour types.
Immediate results you can expect when you use The Quick Guide to Dealing with Difficult People
- Improved performance from difficult people
- A happier life
- You will be able to handle annoying, frustrating and difficult behaviour
- You will be able to deal with bullying
In this practical guide you will discover 101 techniques to help you deal with Difficult People. You can change the behaviour of difficult people and this book is packed full of advice for helping you work with them and improve their performance.