The Quick Guide to Dealing With Difficult People
Weight: 0.05 lbs
Practical tips and techniques to help you deal with difficult behaviours from colleagues, customers and anyone else you know.
Product DescriptionQuantity Discounts and Licensing for your Intranet
If you need 20 or more copies you can get a discount. Check out our discount prices here.
Get prices for licensing our products on your intranet here. Licensing products is a cheaper option than buying hard copies.
The Quick Guide to Dealing with Difficult People
101 Tips & Techniques by Nancy Slessenger
Dealing with difficult behaviours from colleagues and customers can make your life hell
- Do you have to deal with negative people who sap all your energy?
- Do you work with annoying nit-pickers?
- Do you have customers who try to bully you or throw temper tantrums?
- Do you work with people who just can’t make up their minds and then change them anyway?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, this booklet is for you.
In this straightforward easy-to-follow booklet you will discover:
- What to look out for
- Tools that work for dealing with bullying
- Surprising ways to deal with negative people
- Simple steps to get indecisive people to make decisions and stick to them
- Easy ways to deal with nit-pickers
- Straightforward techniques for insensitive, thick-skinned behaviour
- What to stop doing yourself that might be making it worse
- Improved performance from difficult people
- A happier life
- You will be able to handle annoying, frustrating and difficult behaviour
- You will be able to deal with bullying
In this practical guide you will discover 101 techniques to help you deal with Difficult People. You can change the behaviour of difficult people and this book is packed full of advice for helping you work with them and improve their performance.
|Buy It Now|