Cold Calling Motivator Kits
Weight: 0.00 lbs
Need to make cold calls but can't get started? This pack includes how to make the calls and how to motivate yourself.
Do you need to make cold calls but find it hard to get started?
This pack is put together just for you.
“Cold Calling For Hot Leads”
“How to Motivate Yourself and Others”
Are these problems familiar to you?
- You hate cold calling
- You want to reach those key decision-makers but don’t know how to go about it
- You get blocked by their P.A’s, receptionists or company policy
- When you do get through and people request information, are you convinced they are just saying it to get you off the phone?
- You don’t know how to get lists of the right kind of prospective clients
- You don’t know what to say
- You don’t know how to plan your calls
- You don’t know how to deal with obstacles
- You don’t know how to ask for an appointment
In Cold Calling for Hot Leads you will find the answers to all these problems and lots more. Penny has run her successful business since 1989 and she shares what she has learned in that time with you, so that you can do it all as soon as you get the booklet.
In this simple, step by step guide you will discover:
- Which prospects are the ones most likely to give you business
- How to get lists of those specific prospects
- Why you should conduct a pilot first
- How to set up your systems so you gather the information you need to keep on getting better and better results
- How to plan your calls
- What you should have on your prompt list
- How to reach the right person
- How to deal with obstacles
- The best times to call
- What to do if you get voice mail
- How to handle rejection
- What to do if you get through and they don't sound happy
- How much to say about your product or service
- How to approach the call
- How to qualify the call so you only go to see people who are really interested and could give you business
- How to make the appointment
- 26 extra do’s and don'ts to keep you on the right track.
To help you get yourself motivated, we’ve included “How to Motivate Yourself and Others” in this pack
In it you’ll find:
- How to motivate yourself when you lose interestWhat motivation is
- How to motivate yourself to complete unpleasant tasks
- The easy first step that really helps in every situation
- Examples of different kinds of motivation and how to work with them
- How to motivate people to do mundane jobs
- How to motivate yourself when you are stressed
and lots more.
Immediate results you can expect when you use ‘How to Motivate Yourself and Others’
- You will be able to achieve your objectives more easily
- You will be able to get your team to get things done
- You will spend less time chasing people up
- You will be more motivated
The skill to motivate others is vital for anyone managing a team, or even just one person. It’s also very useful when it comes to managing your own tasks and goals.
This booklet contains practical, easily applied tips that will make it easier for you to motivate yourself and others, even in difficult situations. It includes a brief summary of seven popular motivation theories.