Difficult People Made Easy
Are you being bullied? Do you have trouble dealing with difficult people at work or at home? Do you have to put up with bullying in the workplace?
- Deal with negative people who sap all your energy?
- Work with annoying nit-pickers?
- Have customers who try to bully you or throw temper tantrums?
- Work with people who just can’t make up their minds and then change them anyway?
- Deal with people who burst into tears all the time and are over-emotional?
You don’t have to put up with it. There are lots of simple, easy things you can do to make life easier for yourself and to solve the problem of difficult behaviours.
You will find practical tools and techniques that you can use straight away in this book, “Difficult People Made Easy”. Each chapter deals with a different kind of difficult behaviour. You can get the whole book or just the chapter you need as a pdf download.
Get the help you need now.
Difficult People Made Easy
This is the ultimate guide to dealing with and managing difficult people. Sir John Harvey Jones endorsed Nancy's flagship text describing it as an "invaluable help".Price: $22.49
Difficult People Made Easy Complete e-book Chapters
This is the ultimate guide to dealing with and managing difficult people. Sir John Harvey Jones endorsed Nancy's flagship text describing it as an 'invaluable help'.Price: $18.75
Vinehouse Teleseminar Difficult People - Recording
This is the recording of a teleseminar on dealing with difficult people. All the examples are real live work and home examples, from difficult bosses to difficult mother-in-laws.Price: $31.25
“Difficult People Made Easy” is the ultimate guide to dealing with and managing difficult people.
Sir John Harvey Jones endorsed Nancy’s flagship text describing it as an “invaluable help”.
This is the ultimate guide to dealing with difficult people – plus how to manage them.
The Bestseller by Nancy Slessenger
Dealing with difficult behaviours from colleagues and customers can make your life hell.
- Do you have to deal with negative people who sap all your energy?
- Do you work with annoying nit-pickers?
- Do you have customers who try to bully you or throw temper tantrums?
- Do you work with people who just can’t make up their minds and then change them anyway?
- Do you deal with people who burst into tears all the time and are over-emotional?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, this book is for you.
In this straightforward easy-to-follow book you will discover:
- How to deal with bullies. 34 pages packed with real life examples of what to do and how to do it.
- Fuss-pots – those annoying detail-mad people who nit-pick all the time and can’t see the big picture. You find out how to work with them in a way that keeps your sanity.
- Cry-babies. These are the people who get easily upset at the slightest thing and burst into tears. You can’t have a reasonable conversation with them and it drives you mad. You will discover how to talk to them in a way they will understand and will work for you too.
- Ditherers – the people who just can’t decide anything and make your life hell. Then when they finally do decide, they change their minds again. If you have to deal with these you’ll find easy ways to get them to make a decision and stick to it.
- Rhinos, the people who can never take a hint because they are so thick-skinned. You will discover how to get through that tough hide of theirs.
- Pessimists, the people who are all doom and gloom and pour cold water on all your ideas. They see problems with everything and, for them the glass is always half empty, even when it’s full. You’ll find out how to motivate them and stop them moaning.
- Negotiating. You will learn the basics of effective negotiation; a key skill when you are dealing with anyone, difficult or not. Understanding this process and how it works will be an invaluable tool in all your dealings.
- Summary. At the end of each chapter is a summary of what to look out for, what to do and why it works.
The results you can expect when you use the techniques in Difficult People Made Easy
- Improved performance from difficult people
- Less stress
- Better results in your dealings with others
- An understanding of others in your life
- You will be able to handle annoying, frustrating and difficult behaviour
- You will be able to deal with bullying
You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to solve some of these problems that you’ve been putting up with for years.