Dealing with Poor Performance
Dealing with poor performance can be difficult, but it doesn’t have to be. It can be anything from an individual not achieving their goals or objectives to bad behavior. It is vital to nip it in the bud. It is a key aspect of effective performance management.
This booklet gives you the tools in easy steps and even has examples of what to say so it’s easy for you get it right. Don’t wait; tackle it now.
How To Deal With Poor Performance
This booklet will give you the tools to make dealing with poor performance easy and straightforward.Price: $8.13
Vinehouse Teleseminar Recording - How to Tackle Poor Performance
Find out how to deal with performance issues on this Teleseminar which includes an interview with an employee on the ‘other side’ that gives a real insight into what not to do and why.Price: $27.08
How to Deal with Poor Performance
Many managers struggle to deal with even the simplest of performance issues
As a result, problems that could have been solved easily can end up costing a great deal both in time and money.
If you tackle issues promptly and carry out the steps in this booklet, in most cases, you will be able to resolve problems quickly and never need to take any formal disciplinary action.
In this booklet you find:
- Basic Strategies
- Types of poor performance
- How to deal with people who have not achieved their objectives or aren’t going to
- How to deal with poor behaviour
- What to say to the individual in the meeting
- The questions to ask
- The steps to follow
- How to define standards for them to achieve, including 9 examples that you can use in your own situation
- How to agree an action plan for improvement
- What to do when personal issues impinge on work
- With this booklet you will have the confidence and tools be able to tackle performance issues quickly and effectively before they become serious problems.
Poor performance can be a massive cost to any organisation. If you don’t tackle it, not only do you have the impact of the poor performance itself, but others who see that issues are not tackled can find it very de-motivating.
The more senior the individual, the worse the situation and the greater the impact. However, if people get the help they need, many can improve their performance to meet the standards you require.
So use this step-by-step guide to help you tackle the performance issues that have been holding you back now.