Simple, easy steps for improving your negotiation skills that will help you throughout your life, not just at work.
Difficult People Made Easy
This is the ultimate guide to dealing with and managing difficult people. Sir John Harvey Jones endorsed Nancy's flagship text describing it as an "invaluable help".Price: $21.01
Difficult People Made Easy e-book chapter Negotiating
Simple, easy steps for improving your negotiation skills that will help you throughout your life, not just at work.Price: $5.83
Negotiating the Easy Way
Many people find negotiating difficult, but it’s what most of us are doing a lot of the time. Why are we so bad at it? Probably because we rarely witness anyone doing it effectively.
In this chapter from “Difficult People Made Easy”, a book on how to deal with difficult people, you will discover:
- What a negotiation is
- Seven things effective negotiators do that make all the difference
- Four things ineffective negotiators do that make things worse
- How to recognise what you are dealing with
- How to negotiate with people who have no negotiation skills
- What is likely to go wrong and how to prepare for it
- An easy process for almost any negotiation
- How to negotiate by email (we do a lot of this without realising it)
- Plenty of real life examples to learn from
If you don’t get what you need, we’ll give you your money back – no quibbles!