Get More From Your Time At Work –
Free Resources from Vinehouse essential Ltd
Not sure if the Vinehouse approach is for you?
For a sample of Nancy Slessenger’s work and to experience her no-nonsense methods, pick the topic you are most interested in today and you’ll find some of her most helpful tips popping into your inbox. These are real ideas you can implement straight away. For most of these topics, Nancy has published booklets with complete, concise sets of tips that are distilled from her many years of experience both as a manager and as a consultant. You can buy the booklets on the Vinehouse.com website. We know these ideas work. We use them ourselves!
Free, short email courses
Sign up for one of these five-day email courses on how to write objectives for your team, yourself or, if you are an HR Professional, how to help others to write objectives.
Pick the five day email course that suits you. For HR Professionals get tips on how to help others to do appraisals well and find out why they have the problems they do.
For Managers, find out how to prepare for and carry out appraisals.
If it’s just your appraisal you need to be prepared for, there’s a course specially for you.
Articles about Dealing With Difficult People at work and home and Difficult Behaviours
Articles on Performance Management
- Do You Make These Mistakes In Your Objectives? Get this check list to help you.
- How to find out what people’s values really are. A simple question that you can ask and may save you a lot
- Why Goals Help. What having goals does to make it easier to achieve more
- How to Give Feedback that Improves Intelligence. A simple way to improve intelligence is to give feedback effectively. Discover the keys to doing this and what to avoid
- Why There are Still Poor Performers in Your Organisation. Ever wondered why there are so many people who just aren’t performing in your organisation? Or who are still causing problems for everyone else. In Nancy Slessenger’s report ‘How long has this been going on’ you’ll find out why they’re there.
- Is SMART worth bothering about? A controversial view.
- A Handbag. How one employee’s bad objectives led to Nancy losing a very nice handbag.
Nancy Slessenger writes a regular blog, covering all the Vinehouse topics – SMART Objectives, Performance Management, Dealing With Difficult People and all kinds of general skills useful in the workplace and in getting things done. As usual, Nancy pulls no punches in her blog and you’ll find that it’s full of useful ideas and tips. Often you’ll find that Nancy challenges your preconceptions about performance management and she always backs up her thoughts with real experiences. Just click the link below and bookmark the page.
“I absolutely love reading all the great info in your emails. Am so happy to be a subscriber. And thanks for offering the 10% discount too. Nancy you’re the best!”
|“I am not involved in the HR side of our organization but I had to tell you that I find the grapevine well worth a read whenever it rolls in.Many of the concepts forwarded have been helpful in “getting me moving” within my role and my organization. Thanks and please keep the good advice coming!”|
For the last 20 years we’ve been giving clients practical tools to help them to solve their people problems. If you’re really serious about improving your management skills, get your free information now.
Your email privacy:
We will not sell or rent our email list to anyone at anytime for any reason, nor do we send unsolicited email. If you would like your name removed from the list just let us know using the email address at the bottom of the eZine and we’ll remove you straight away.