Deal with Nit-Picking Fusspots
How to work with people who are stuck in the detail and nit-pick at everything you do without having to kill them.
Difficult People Made Easy
This is the ultimate guide to dealing with and managing difficult people. Sir John Harvey Jones endorsed Nancy's flagship text describing it as an "invaluable help".Price: $19.49
Difficult People Made Easy e-book chapter Fusspots
How to work with people who are stuck in the detail and nit-pick at everything you do without having to kill them.Price: $5.41
These people are very good at some jobs that the rest of us would hate and be useless at. The trick in dealing with difficult employees and dealing with difficult people at work in general is to make sure they are in the right job and managed in a way that works – then you have the perfect situation.
You’ll find out how to do that in this chapter.
In this extract from my book ‘Difficult People Made Easy’ you will find out:
- How to manage detail-oriented people
- How to work with them
- How to communicate with them
- Why they sometimes just don’t understand (it’s your fault)
- Why they get stuck on small points
- Why they can’t connect the dots
- Why they can’t see the big picture
- Why they often don’t have ideas
- Why they often seem to tell lies
- How to recognize this behaviour
- What you are probably doing that is making it much worse than it needs to be
Working with or managing someone like this can be a nightmare, but if you get it right, it can work really well. Get this chapter now and find out how.