Deal with Indecisive Ditherers
Find out how to deal with people who can’t make a decision to save their lives or who constantly change their minds.
Difficult People Made Easy
This is the ultimate guide to dealing with and managing difficult people. Sir John Harvey Jones endorsed Nancy's flagship text describing it as an "invaluable help".Price: $19.49
Difficult People Made Easy e-book chapter Ditherers
How to deal with people who can't make a decision to save their lives or who constantly change their minds.Price: $5.41
Getting People Who Dither to Make Decisions
I hate people dithering. If you are frustrated by dealing with difficult employees or colleagues (or even relatives) who can’t make up their minds; this information is for you.
You will discover:
- An easy, step-by-step approach that will help a ‘ditherer’ to make up his or her mind.
- How to get them back on track if they start dithering again
- Why they can’t make up their minds
- What you are doing (and I used to do) that makes much, much worse
- Recognising this behaviour and the symptoms
- The background theory on why these strategies work
In situations like this your gut instincts will be exactly the opposite of what you need to do, so read this chapter and make your life easier, starting right now.