Deal with Emotional Cry-babies
Find out how to deal with people who get easily upset and emotional at the slightest thing, often bursting into tears.
Difficult People Made Easy
This is the ultimate guide to dealing with and managing difficult people. Sir John Harvey Jones endorsed Nancy's flagship text describing it as an "invaluable help".Price: $20.99
Difficult People Made Easy e-book chapter Cry-babies
How to deal with people who get easily upset and emotionalat the slightest thing, often bursting into tears.Price: $5.82
Understanding Emotional People
Dealing with difficult people at work can cause you all kinds of problems. If you are logical and pragmatic in your approach, these are the people you can’t have a reasonable conversation with and who can drive you mad.
You will discover how to talk to them in a way they will understand and will work for you too.
In this chapter, an extract from my book ‘Difficult People Made Easy’, you will discover:
- How to deal effectively with the emotions of other people
- How to understand them
- How to speak their language
- What their language actually means
- Plenty of examples of what can go wrong and strategies for dealing with it and resolving the issues
- Why these people often take offence when none is intended
- How to stop these people soaking up hours of your time
- Why your behaviour looks bad to them
- How to recognise and deal with emotional blackmail
- The mistakes to avoid that could make your life hell
You will wonder how you ever coped without this information.