We started Vinehouse in 1995 because we wanted to show that managing people didn’t have to be difficult or complicated.
Initially we ran training programmes for companies ranging from medium sized to global.
We used to produce huge manuals for people who came on our workshops. Hardly anyone ever read them, so we started to produce small booklets containing just the key information people needed.
In May 2003 we sent out a copy of the first booklet, “How to Write Objectives That Work” to all 33 people in our database.
We had a call the next day from Deutsche Bank asking if there was a discount for 5000. (There is!)
So our focus now is to boil everything down to its key components so we can keep everything short, simple and easy for you to digest. This is the basis of how we work.
The Vinehouse core team
- Nancy Slessenger is responsible for the content of all our materials, products and training. The goal is to include down-to-earth, practical techniques in our hiring process, products, training courses, coaching and consultancy.
- Charlie Hall makes sure that you get your products when you need them and that everything runs smoothly. She’s also the one who works out special deals for you.
- Caroline Hogarth keeps all the technology, particularly our website, working.
- Our Hiring Team consultants find and filter candidates so you only see the best candidates for your job.
What we do
We help you to hire the best people, manage your team, yourself and your dealings with other people.
We specialise in:
- Hiring the best candidate for your job
- SMART objectives
- Performance management
- Giving feedback that improves performance
- Negotiation skills
- Time management
- Dealing with bullies and other difficult people
- Appraisal skills
Nancy also writes a regular Blog. Many of her readers take this opportunity to join in a discussion on the topic of the moment and share their own experiences.
Vinehouse essential Ltd
Phone: +44 (0)1483 811418
Vinehouse essential Ltd is registered in England and Wales: No. 3160562